Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Night

After another long day at work I managed to get out to the gym for a little bench press work. Still trying to get back to where I was a few months ago, but I'm getting there. Same old Precor warm-up then some stretching and warm-ups on the bench. Then the following: 8x230, 6x260, 5x280 and them 3 sets of 4x300. I did a single at 320 and it felt ok so I did another single at 335. Not back to 345 but it won't be long.

Hopped over to incline on the Powertec for 6x230, 6x270, 6x320, 4x340 and 3x360. Then supersets of dumbbell presses and flys, 12 reps in each set. Felt pretty good overall.

Weight was up a few pounds this morning as expected. Ate a really light dinner after lifting so I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I got off track last week. I was lifting heavy and was hungry all the time. It'll be hard to stay on track during Christmas but I'm going to give it a shot. If anybody has any (helpful) suggestions I would appreciate the insight.

- AJE

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment