Friday, January 28, 2011

Exciting Friday Night

I'm officially old and boring.  The wife and I went to the gym for our big Friday night out.  Didn't even get to grab dinner at Chipotle afterwards.  Straight home to get the kids to bed.  But at least the lifting went ok.  Tonight was a shoulder workout, the last heavy work of my first Wendler cycle for shoulders.  After a warm-up, 5x150, 3x170 and 2x190.  I might have been able to squeeze out one more rep, but I didn't have my belt and I was worried about not having more support.  Then on to heavy dumbbell presses, 8x90s, 6x95s, 4x100s and I missed on 105s.  Did three sets of close-grip bench, sets of 6 at 225 and then dips, 4 sets of 12-15.  Haven't done dips in forever because of the shoulder issues but they felt great tonight.  We'll see how it feels in the morning.

Weight was down a little this morning and I stayed on track with the diet today.  We'll see how it looks in the morning.  Thanks for all the encouragement I've gotten over the last couple of days.  Thanks for reading.

- AJE

No comments:

Post a Comment