Saturday, July 9, 2011

Same story, different week.  Lifting is going great but the diet is slow.  My schedule got a little off with the holiday weekend so I'm doing bench and deadlifts this weekend instead of squats and shoulders. 

Squats and shoulders went well last week.  It's the three rep week  which ends up being my favorite. My overhead press is up to max of 225.  Did 5 reps @ 370 on squats and followed it up with really heavy leg presses.  Worked up to 3 reps @ 1350 and a single @ 1440.  The single rep wasn't in the plan but I wanted to see if I could get it.

It's starting to look like the 242 weight class may be the only realistic goal for December.  I'm not giving up on 220 but I don't think I can there by December and keep lifting hard.  We'll see.

Maybe moving stones in Anonymous' back yard next weekend will help.

I've started being more regimented about vitamins and supplements. Multivitamin, BCAAs, vitamin B complex, l-carnitine and fish oil. I seem to have more energy but who knows why. We'll see.  

AJE

No comments:

Post a Comment